I publish the translation of the brochure presenting the outline of the program PCOT.
On the political
– The party advocates the establishment of a people’s democratic republic which guarantees both the real and full independence and sovereignty of the country’s people. To do this you must:
– That all units of power are elected by universal suffrage, free and secret.
– The separation of powers is established, it is the guarantee of judicial independence.
– The army and security apparatus are submitted to the legislature and be restructured to serve the people and justice.
– Are established as the freedom to believe, express, organize, strike, demonstration, travel, and freedom of artistic creation and scientific.
– The separation of state and religion
– Internationally, you have a policy against imperialism and fascism. This policy will be opposed to any normalization with the Zionist state and considered this decision as a crime. At the same time, we must forge close ties with Arab countries to achieve Arab unity as expected, and go in the sense of solidarity at the international level by supporting all movements of national liberation and social.
– Building a national economy and social dimension, and for this nationalize all international companies (operating in the country) and considered null and void foreign debts contracted by the former regime, which threaten the future debts and independence.
– Assist and support the artisans and crafts in town and countryside as well as SMEs and SMIs
– Granting workers the right to direct the companies already nationalized.
– Cancel and abolish all tax burden on working poor (or exonerate them) and introduce a progressive tax system on income and secondary properties and what is superfluous (for the wealthy)
– Liberate the farmers, the poor in all sorts of exploitation, persecution and social support on all fronts, including by granting them land if necessary.
On the social and cultural
– Guaranteeing the right to work on every citizen and the guarantee of a settlement in line with current standards.
– Ensuring a healthy environment and fight against pollution.
– Guarantee the right to education free and compulsory until age 16.